- TopPage >
Mizuno Kenji Patent & Law (hereinafter "we") considers that customer's personal information is an invaluable asset. We comply with Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws of Japan, and attempt to appropriately use and protect customer's personal information, as one of our important duties. In order to perform such a duty, our firm sets a basic concept concerning personal information and handles personal information of our customer following the policy.
We will use personal information provided from customers within the scope of the following purposes:
1. To execute general legal services including intellectual property related services
2. To send relevant information, greetings, and others
3. To respond to inquiries and requests from customers
4. To improve our service, and provide or propose information relating to the service we handle
5. Other than the above cases, when the necessity to contact customers arises for some reason
We do not disclose or provide customer's personal information to any third party, except in the following circumstances:
1. When we have obtained a prior consent of a customer
2. When the disclosure or provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of a customer
3. When we entrust the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of utilization
4. When we are required to disclose personal information by law etc.
5. Other than the above cases, when we are allowed by law to provide personal information
In the case of a request from a customer for a disclosure, correction, or suspension of use with respect to personal information we retain, we shall confirm the individual concerned and thereafter promptly respond to the customer's request.
Nagoya Joho-Center Bldg. 7A, 2-17 2-chome
Sakae Naka-ku Nagoya 460-0008 Japan
TEL: 052-218-6790 FAX: 052-218-6791
E-mail: Please send a message via the inquiry form.